The enthusiastic US-based Teacher Sol has asked me to join a fun game called “Interview Me” started by a creative group of Pinoy bloggers. Here’s how it goes:
-If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “INTERVIEW ME.”
-I will respond by asking you five questions – each personâ€™s will be different.
-You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
-You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
-When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. If you would like to participate but donâ€™t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.
Entiendes? Here are the five questions Teacher Sol asked me and the closest I got to answering them…lol:
2. Pretend that you are living during the ice age, what do you see, hear, taste, touch and smell?
Whew..since am allergic to extremely cold temperatures, I can just imagine myself being wrapped in a thermal blanket 100 inches thick (I know this was the Ice Age, but there’s no harm in imagining right?)
3. What can you do to protect yourself from the negativity around you?
I tune myself out and immerse myself in my own world… thinking and doing cheery, positive things
4. Where do you think is the Philippine media heading right now?
Not so good. Media needs to professionalize its ranks, practice good ethics and protect itself from being influenced by vested interests. I am also most concerned about uplifting the plight of journalists, especially in setting payscales competitive with the industry and stopping all those unsolved killings.
5. Can you share to us the most important lesson in life that you learned from your kids?
– Giving love unconditionally
– Seeing imperfections as some kind of “perfection”
– Mantaining one’s innocence and uprightness despite the negativity around you
– Hakuna matata or the no-worry philosophy. Kids are so full of life!
Thanks, Teacher Sol. And if my readers found this interesting, why not leave a comment and I’ll be more than glad to interview you? Get the cycle going..let’s have fun!!!