My blog friend Toni posted this more than two weeks ago and since I’ve been rather uninspired in updating this site (while awaiting my DSL connection at home), I had fun doing this. It’s always fun when you don’t have to exercise too much of your brain. Call me uninteresting, call me boring but here are 22 random things about yers truly:
1. While most people love pizza, I don’t.
2. Don’t pester me with Pinoy Big Brother, I hardly watch TV. My son won’t let me.
3. I had my first boyfriend at the age of 20.
4. Que horror.In my 20’s and living alone, I woke up to an almost-burning apartment.
5. Since giving birth, my shoe size has ballooned to 8.5.
6. Am the youngest in a brood of five but was also the earliest in the family to work for a living.
7. My son calls me “fat butt.”
8. I envy people who can sleep a lot. I don’t…. I can’t.
9. Am fond of collecting notebooks, even if I hardly get to use them.
10. There’s only one person in the world who knows all my deepest, juiciest, uncensored secrets. And that’s my college best friend.
11. I compensate for my voracious culinary appetite by climbing 50 floors on my gym’s Stairmaster three times a week, at Level 10.
12. I compensate for my lack of a sex life by climbing 70 floors on my gym’s Stairmaster three times a week, at Level 12.
13. I’d rather wash the dishes than do anything that has to do with cleaning.
14. I’ve always believed that the best way to mend a broken heart/forget about men is to shop.
15. I think I have too many cookbooks (even if I hardly cook these days).
16. I eat fast. Maybe this has been badly influenced by my get-up-and-go lifestyle.
17. Come to think of it, the last movie I saw was “Kingdom of Heaven” eons ago.
18. Four of my random ‘comfort food’: cheese, cinnamon rolls, adobo and pansit.
19. I can’t start my day without drinking coffee.
20. Been professionally writing since I was 17, the reason why am quite sick and tired of writing now (not for this blog though, hehe)
21. I was born under the zodiac sign of Scorpio.
22. In my mid-20’s, I worked in Europe as a casino dealer.
Keep this moving. Write at least 20 things about you if you’re one of the following:
you like shopping!
you can’t live without coffee!
you love pizza!
you’re a fan of Pinoy Big Brother!
you’re a gym rat!