I promised to myself that my buffet lunch at Market Cafe yesterday is going to be my last, at least until the season is over.I’ve finally noticed my posts for the past few days and it’s all about f-o-o-d, which will not help me any as this is the time for baring,frolicking and worshipping the sun. It’s occurred to me that the only way a groovy momma like me can look modestly presentable in this
season of mini’s and midriffs is to sweat it out in the gym and resist all culinary urges. I can never duplicate what my friend Mai did who had a boob job and tummy tuck in her 40s. I was impressed with the final work by the way but I’d rather spend the money cruising in the Bahamas or something like that.
It may sound so trivial but I’ve actually listed some of the things I’d like to do this summer:
1. Buy a bikini. It’s flabbergasting to find out that there are not too many places that sell good stuff in Manila while the ones that sell good ones are hideously expensive.
2. Get a Brazilian. Wax, I mean. I dunno why am obsessed with this thing.
3. Read the books in my bedside table. Preferably while lounging around in the beach.
4. Get a tan. No, I don’t want to be fair anymore. I don’t know why Pinays are obsessed with being fair when brown looks good.
5. Color my hair.
6. Take the kids to the pool, complete with floaters and beach balls.
7. Enroll kiddies in recreational classes.
8. Take kids to Teh VTR shoots (yeah right, am determined to be a stage mother)
9. Enroll in some class myself, preferably a language course.
10. Be as religious in going to the gym as I do with this blogging thing.
11.Go to a place. Any place. Been sitting around too long.
……… which reminds me: am glad am going to Palawan the second time around this weekend!