One thing about being a blogger and being Google-able is that you get all sorts of comments and feedbacks. For example, I woke up early this morning to find an interesting email in my inbox (where else?) It’s the owner of “a start-up web design and development company” in Hawaii who was recruiting me as a web copywriter. The offer seems good since it is “work-from-home” with a promise to be relocated overseas, if all goes well, and of course I presume one will also be paid in $$$$.
It would have been one of those garden variety emails if not for the fact that the sender couldn’t help but make a reference to my blog posts, specifically my About section.
This person writes: ” Before I get into the details of the position I need to fill, let me comment on some of the things you wrote on your blog…”
â€œAjay has been travelling a lot lately that she hasnâ€™t had time to
use her vibrator and breathe.â€
Edit: travelling is spelled with one l
Edit: â€œandâ€ should also be included in the strikethrough
Comment: the good thing about using a vibrator is that you only have yourself to worry about. So, what’s the problem?
â€œAjay is a fan of the following: sex
Comment: who isn’t?
â€œAjayâ€™s three secret wishes which will probably be unfulfilled during her lifetime: being a vegetarian, being a lesbian and doing a threesome.â€
Vegetarian: why in the world would you want to give up meat?!?
Lesbian: why in the world would you want to give up meat (the other kind)?!? Enjoy the best of both worlds and become bisexual instead.
Threesome: so, there are still people out there that havenâ€™t done a threesome, huh? Iâ€™m guessing that this is a wish that might be hard to fulfill in the Philippines because of the conservative nature of people there. The solution is probably to a country that it a little more open-minded. See my offer below.
To Whom It May Concern:
1. I get worried when am too busy to use my vibrator because am quite addicted to it.
2. Believe me, there are people who don’t like sex. I’ve had a boyfriend who was like that.
3. Ergo, he probably made me close to The Vibe.
4. No, I will never give up meat. Especially with that luscious oh-so-tender lamb T-bone I had last night.
5. I don’t know about this bisexual/ threesome thing when I don’t even have a sex life to speak of. Specially a sex life with the man I want (not necessarily the bf who didn’t like… sex)
6. So much of the Philippines being perceived as a conservative country. I’ve never seen a bunch more horny.
Hmm, am still trying to figure out if I’d like to work for this email sender.
But if the money talks …..