Jollibee TV is coming to town

Press Release

My whole family loves Jollibee. It is the ultimate Filipino icon.

I love the fact that you can eat a decent meal there for less than $1.

And it’s so true. “The Jollibee mascot is more popular than Mickey Mouse in this part of the world.”

Jollibee is Filipino. Filipino is Jollibee.

Now, for some piece of news.Jollibee has branched out to a cartoon show on television. In a family-oriented format called Jollitown.

The show features your kids’ favorite mascots.

Yum is the imaginative young science expert who loves solving puzzles and mysteries through experiments and high-tech gadgetry. Cheerleader Hetty is the group’s big sister and is looked up to for her sweet, nurturing ways, neatness and self-discipline. The funniest and most athletic of the bunch, Popo loves sports but never neglects his studies and thus always gets good grades. Twirlie, the star performer who loves to sing and dance, is ever curious and inquisitive. And as everyone’s best friend is Jollibee, always good-natured, smiling and playful, he is a natural leader who sets an example for his friends with his courteous , helpful and kind ways.”

from the official announcement.

Jollitown is coming to GMA7 on April 13, from 9:30 to 10 a.m. Set the date :P

A J

Follow me on twitter @annalyn, like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/annalyn.net or email me at annalyn.jusay@gmail.com for inquiries & collaborations....thank you!

9 thoughts on “Jollibee TV is coming to town”

1. dyanie - March 29, 2008 11:07 am

Jollibee = beside the church = Pinas! haha ;)

2. Maki Eduardo - March 30, 2008 6:31 pm

I used to wonder why the owner picked a bee to be a mascot but it really stands for the Bee producing the sweetness of life…I my prof told me something about it during a discussion about our model entrepreneurs :)

It’s my first time to see a fresh look on the Jollibee Mascots! When I was a kid, I really wanted Twirlie to be on my birthday but I never got a Jollibee Party! Haha, the sentiments! :P

3. bertN - March 30, 2008 9:45 pm

We also have Jollibee in Southern California and it is popular with the Pinoys here.

4. ajay - March 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Hi Dyanie. Bakit dito sa amin, McDonald’s ang katapat ng church? :P

Hi Maki. Twirlie..nasaan na nga ba si Twirlie? Good to know from you about what the bee symbolizes…I never knew that;)

I also saw Jollibee in Hong Kong Bert. I wonder if the product offerings are all the same.

5. Earvin - April 1, 2008 3:48 pm

I like the new mascot, Twirlie. Wehehehehehehe. >:-)

Sana may mascot din sila ng burger steak product nila. Nyehehehehe.

6. AJ Batac - April 16, 2008 10:59 am

Is this going to be the next Batibot? Kuya Bodjie and Ate Siena watch out! :)

7. BOB IS SEXXY :) - October 25, 2008 7:21 am

Ehh. . .
    I LOVE JOLLIEBEE!
    Chea, they have THOUSANDS OF THEM IN THE PHILIPINES.

8. Jovie - November 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Sarap kmain

9. manelyn mellejor - January 24, 2009 11:43 pm

I love jolibeE tlga.!GraBE mbubuTas bulsa qoh sa anak qo panay ang jolibeE”atlis mbubusog ka tlga.!Wehehe!

Comments are closed.