1. Your everyday conversations with friends are peppered with references to Facebook, as in: ” wow! Couple X broke up already? I saw it in her status update.”
2. Facebook is blocked in your office so you bring your own laptop with your own broadband connection.
3. You use Facebook Mobile. You surf Facebook even on your phone and when you feel the urge to, which is OFTEN.
4. You derive immense pleasure in showing off your old photos to everyone on your friends’ list, even if
your ancestors will rise from the grave it takes 12 hours for you to scan them.
5. You think about your farm or your restaurant even when you’re at work or in a business meeting. You’re more worried that your plants will wilt and your food will be spoiled.
6. Even your friends are amazed at your level of prowess in Facebook games. You’re the Poker King, master farmer in Farmtown and gourmet queen in Restaurant City.
7. Google and Twitter come second in your life. FB has reached a point where it’s more important than work (ouch!)
8. You’re Miss Facebook Congeniality. You don’t really know too well half of your friends in your network.
9. You go out of your way to add friends.
10. You attend a party and your standard line is: “add me in Facebook plz!”
11. You attend a party and your standard line no. 2 is: “say cheese! This photo is for Facebook!”
12. You update your Facebook status five times a day.
13. You spend 20 minutes thinking of a witty status update.
14. You’re excited about your coming trip to the Bahamas (or insert name of place here). But you’re more excited at the prospect of showing it all off on FB.
15. You love FB so much, you’ve even grown to love those Facebook ads.
16. You met your boyfriend on Facebook.
17. Facebook chat has replaced Yahoo Messenger and Googletalk in your list.
18. You’ve deleted your Friendster account.
This post first appeared in the Philippines’ fastest-rising, high-traffic blog Barrio Siete 😀
For more updates: