Home >> Technews >> Cherry Mobile new handsets & Trident,the first triple SIM phone

Fast-rising telecommunications company Cherry Mobile invited us to an event last Saturday and I went, partially to satisfy my curiosity about today’s top teen stars Kim Chiu and John Lloyd Cruz. Awwww. Kim and Lloidy, as seen through my lens:

Cherry Mobile - Kim Chiu & John Lloyd Cruz

John Lloyd was muy simpatico while Kim was pretty and oh-so-thin. I wonder how much they’re being paid to endorse Cherry Mobile. It’s a win-win situation actually. Cherry can benefit from top movie star endorsements, even as it firms up its grip on the lucrative mobile phone market.

I have three officemates who own Cherry Mobile units and they have no complaints so far. This just goes to show that a gadget doesn’t have to be expensive to be able to go the extra mile. Word has it that CM phones are selling like hotcakes among budget-conscious consumers who want a good-looking feature-packed phone for less than five thousand pesos!

Q5i

Take for instance the Cherry Mobile Q5i which John Lloyd is endorsing. It has touchpad, QWERTY keypad, a Wolfson audio chipset (for great sounds) and an expandable micro SD card slot up to 4GB. The price? P3,490. I can’t believe it. But as I said, my friends using Cherry have no complaints so far. 😀

Cherry Mobile X90

I have my eyes now on Kim Chiu’s “kikay” (girly) phone. It’s the Cherry dual SIM X90 Blush which is shaped just like a woman’s compact.It boasts of a touchscreen, handwriting recognition and sleek swivel slide design. It also has a built-in Body Mass Index calculator and menstrual cycle software (gasp!) The price? P6,490.

Cherry Mobile has also introduced Trident, the first triple SIM phone in the Philippine market. It saves you the hassle of maintaining three phones with three SIM cards, for the price of only P6,490. Its other specifications include touchpad, Wifi, Google Maps, analog TV, wirefree FM with record function, ebuddy chat, expandable micro SD card slot and a G Sensor (easily changes screen orientation from portrait to landscape). All I can say is: WAW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the author

This blog is my own happy place where I've written on a sundry of topics since 2004. Am an entrepreneur and busy mom who's passionate about travel, food and fitness. Email me at annalyn.jusay@gmail.com for inquiries & collaborations....thank you!

14Comments

1. Glo says:

i like the red Q5i! 😉 he he he.

2. chillwineeee says:

wowwwww !! i love dis cherry mobile x9O blush !!! wow !! bibili ako nyan !! KIM CHIU pa !! nakuuuuu saya n222 !! go go ate kimmy more endorsements 2 come !! I LOVE KIMERALD………. !!! 😀

3. ajay says:

Ate Glo, like mo rin si John Lloyd ano?! 😀

Chilwineeee, sayang di endorser ng Cherry Mobile si Gerald Anderson, hehe. Pero ang ganda nga ni KC (Kim Chiu) 😉

4. Glo says:

hmmmm di ko masyado type si john lloyd. 😉 he he! yung red Q5i lang type ko. 😉

5. ajay says:

oo nga, ipaubaya na natin si John Lloyd sa mga bagets..hahaha

6. My wife got one X90 phone. She loves it. No complaints yet. So far Im looking on the P1 phone because it looks like a collectible item for me. In terms of Trident, I agree that it is so cool. Triple sims in just one phone? Who can beat that?!

7. joyfulmom says:

i have posted my entry to BGC Promo http://www.occasionsofjoy.com
    Here’s hoping to win!!!

8. Christian So says:

I believe Cherry Mobile is doing false claims as they are not the 1st triple SIM phone in the Philippines as well as in the market. Torque TQ800 Trinity was press released by Jayvee Fernandez’s site Abuggedlife.com last May 28 ’10. And Trinity was in local stores in late June. Pls see link… techie.com.ph/news/p6499-torque-tq800-trinity-is-the-real-first-triplesim-phone-in-the-philippines

9. auldre says:

i like x90! i wnt to have one!

10. joanne says:

hello ate kim and kuya john ang cute po ng bgo nyong model na cherry mobile kikay phone sla po makabili po ako nyan…… 🙂

11. chel says:

my nabili aqng cherry mobile den peo ibang unit…ilang months plg ay cra na..1year warranty nmn xia dba..gus2 q sna pa2litan ung cherry ng ibang unit the X90 endorsed by kim chiu…mag add nlng aq ng kulang pde po ba? nbili q xiz jan.2011 pa ndi qna na ibalik dun s mall n binilihan q kc bumalik n kmi s probinsya..evry dec. lng kmi s manila bakasxion lng ba..so diz coming dec..let punta kmi manila and hopefully ay mapa2litan qna ung cherry…and2 lng s bhay ung phone nkatago lng po ndi magamit ilang buwan nrin po..tnx!

12. i like cherry moble…

13. may phone is cherry moble t3 but small..

14. Camille says:

super love the x90 blush purple phone!

%d bloggers like this: