Make your child the next star @ Promil i-Shine Talent Camp

Another press release which might be of interest to stage moms or those who simply want to develop their child’s talent and confidence :D

Promil I-Shine Logo

Kids all over the country will be getting their chance to shine and be discovered as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp begins its search for the brightest star with a grand event launch at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall from April 9-10. It will be a whole day of singing, dancing and acting workshops designed to nurture the star potential in each child. These workshops will be led by the country’s leading talent schools: Center for Pop, The Regine Tolentino Dance Studio, and Trumpets Playshop.

What’s more, kids who shine at the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp will be given a chance to become part of GMA’s newest TV talent search, as each workshop will serve as an audition to Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp TV! The big winner of this talent search will get P200,000 (tax-free) plus a contract with the GMA Artist Center!

To join, simply accompany your kids, ages 4 to 7 years old, to the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp, fill up the registration form, and submit the following requirements: child’s birth certificate, 2 valid IDs of the parent/guardian, parent’s written consent (if the companion is not the child’s parent), and a proof of purchase receipt of Promil Pre-School (any size) dated January 1, 2011 onwards. You can also register online at http://www.ishine.com.ph.

The search for the next big talent will also go nationwide as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp visits SM Cebu on April 15-16, SM Rosales (Dagupan) on April 27-28, and SM Davao on May 2-3.

The Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp is organized by GMA Network Inc., and Promil Pre-School. Promil Pre-School, a powdered milk drink for children 4-7 years old, partners and supports all parents in developing their child’s talents. It contains Nutrissentials – a unique combination of essential nutrients to help optimize a child’s full potential. For inquires, please call the Wyeth Careline at 81-WYETH (99384) or the provincial toll-free number 1-800-10-884-2222.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

73 thoughts on “Make your child the next star @ Promil i-Shine Talent Camp

1. Menchu B. Eredera says:

Hi, I want my son to join this audition, but he is 3 years old, turning 4 this November 12, 2012. His name is Jon Carlo and he’s reading books already…

2. LENI AVANCENA says:

I WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE HOW CAN I BE ABLE TO REGISTER MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO THIS SUMMER CAMP. THANKS

3. Ivy Enrile says:

I would like to Inquire how can I register my son he is 3 years old. What are the requirements? thank you

4. fritz cyril rosas says:

i would like to inquire,how can i register my son he is 2yr old and 7 months old. thank you

5. solita a. martin says:

i want to register my grandson just want to know if it still be possible he is 5 years old this coming october, and what is the mechanics and when will the contest starts. thank you and GOD bless

6. solita a. martin says:

i want to register my grandson kyle andrei i want to know how and what is thew mechanics of the game and when the contest will begin, thank you and more power. GOD bless

7. glen abarle says:

hi good afternoon i heard about your event at showtime. so how can i register my 4yr old daughter named eujalhaine marieth gonzales!! and what are the mechanics of the camp!! can u pls send me an e-mail!! godbless

8. jayson aro says:

please watch Zairah Angeles at youtube to be amazed on her talent as grand winner of CB Mall Kiddies’ Star

9. Fionna De Guzman says:

Could you pls help me since my daughter is 7years old who loves to sing and dance.She also loves to dress-up and loves fashion.Thant’s why when I say your advertisement regarding such I immediately got interested.How could my daughter join?

10. grace b.buenaventura says:

hi good afternoon ,my son wayne b. bueventura 3 years old,who loves to dance i’d like to asked how to join and register in this contest? thank you!!!

11. crescilda sandico says:

hi good afternoon,how can i register my son,Jhone Paul Cedrick Saguinsin 3 years old.thank you…….

Comments are closed.