Make your child the next star @ Promil i-Shine Talent Camp

Press Release

Another press release which might be of interest to stage moms or those who simply want to develop their child’s talent and confidence :D

Kids all over the country will be getting their chance to shine and be discovered as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp begins its search for the brightest star with a grand event launch at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall from April 9-10. It will be a whole day of singing, dancing and acting workshops designed to nurture the star potential in each child. These workshops will be led by the country’s leading talent schools: Center for Pop, The Regine Tolentino Dance Studio, and Trumpets Playshop.

What’s more, kids who shine at the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp will be given a chance to become part of GMA’s newest TV talent search, as each workshop will serve as an audition to Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp TV! The big winner of this talent search will get P200,000 (tax-free) plus a contract with the GMA Artist Center!

To join, simply accompany your kids, ages 4 to 7 years old, to the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp, fill up the registration form, and submit the following requirements: child’s birth certificate, 2 valid IDs of the parent/guardian, parent’s written consent (if the companion is not the child’s parent), and a proof of purchase receipt of Promil Pre-School (any size) dated January 1, 2011 onwards. You can also register online at http://www.ishine.com.ph.

The search for the next big talent will also go nationwide as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp visits SM Cebu on April 15-16, SM Rosales (Dagupan) on April 27-28, and SM Davao on May 2-3.

The Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp is organized by GMA Network Inc., and Promil Pre-School. Promil Pre-School, a powdered milk drink for children 4-7 years old, partners and supports all parents in developing their child’s talents. It contains Nutrissentials – a unique combination of essential nutrients to help optimize a child’s full potential. For inquires, please call the Wyeth Careline at 81-WYETH (99384) or the provincial toll-free number 1-800-10-884-2222.

73 thoughts on “Make your child the next star @ Promil i-Shine Talent Camp”

1. Menchu B. Eredera - April 4, 2012 10:32 am

Hi, I want my son to join this audition, but he is 3 years old, turning 4 this November 12, 2012. His name is Jon Carlo and he’s reading books already…

2. Menchu B. Eredera - April 4, 2012 10:34 am

My phone number is 09291848471

3. LENI AVANCENA - April 4, 2012 1:34 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE HOW CAN I BE ABLE TO REGISTER MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO THIS SUMMER CAMP. THANKS

4. Ivy Enrile - April 12, 2012 11:13 pm

I would like to Inquire how can I register my son he is 3 years old. What are the requirements? thank you

5. ma. cristina l. refulgente - April 14, 2012 10:55 am

please update me regarding auditions where i can join my 4 year old daughter or in any event.thanks a lot

6. marivic l.morales - April 16, 2012 11:52 pm

i would like to inquire ,how can i register my daughter she is 4years old.thank you

7. fritz cyril rosas - April 18, 2012 7:03 pm

i would like to inquire,how can i register my son he is 2yr old and 7 months old. thank you

8. fritz cyril rosas - April 18, 2012 7:04 pm

i would like to register my son

9. des ramos - April 23, 2012 9:39 am

i would like to register my daughter, she is 2 yr old and 6 months old. thank you

10. Emmie Christine Tallo Manriquez - April 24, 2012 10:40 pm

helo good evening.how to register my son Samuel Lloyd T. Manriquez he is 4 years old.What is the mechanics of the i-shine talent camp?when the contest start?please reply as soon as posible.thank you an more power.

11. charrie abia - May 6, 2012 10:13 am

paano po makakajoin ang anak kong c merchell..

12. solita a. martin - May 6, 2012 10:32 am

i want to register my grandson just want to know if it still be possible he is 5 years old this coming october, and what is the mechanics and when will the contest starts. thank you and GOD bless

13. solita a. martin - May 6, 2012 10:35 am

i want to register my grandson kyle andrei i want to know how and what is thew mechanics of the game and when the contest will begin, thank you and more power. GOD bless

14. glen abarle - May 6, 2012 2:48 pm

hi good afternoon i heard about your event at showtime. so how can i register my 4yr old daughter named eujalhaine marieth gonzales!! and what are the mechanics of the camp!! can u pls send me an e-mail!! godbless

15. jayson aro - May 9, 2012 11:25 am

please watch Zairah Angeles at youtube to be amazed on her talent as grand winner of CB Mall Kiddies’ Star

16. gemini - May 10, 2012 7:32 am

hahhaha

17. Fionna De Guzman - May 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Could you pls help me since my daughter is 7years old who loves to sing and dance.She also loves to dress-up and loves fashion.Thant’s why when I say your advertisement regarding such I immediately got interested.How could my daughter join?

18. ANGELA LOIUISE B. RAYMUNDO - May 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi good evening. My daughter, Angela Louise B. Raymundo, 5 year old loves to sing and dance. I’d like to asked how to join and register in this contest? Thank you very much.:)

19. joel - May 17, 2012 8:30 pm

submit page useless.

waste of time.
    your IT people must be sleeping on their jobs.
    do something or stop advertising.
    again…waste of time.

20. jacob - July 15, 2012 3:07 am

i need it i want to be a singer

21. grace b.buenaventura - July 15, 2012 4:30 pm

hi good afternoon ,my son wayne b. bueventura 3 years old,who loves to dance i’d like to asked how to join and register in this contest? thank you!!!

22. crescilda sandico - August 9, 2012 1:49 pm

hi good afternoon,how can i register my son,Jhone Paul Cedrick Saguinsin 3 years old.thank you…….

23. karla tonedo - August 21, 2012 3:34 pm

pla watch may cute and super kulit baby shes a promil baby she is 2 yrs old now she is very talented and hndi mahiyain pls watch his video just click the links ok tnx.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjwRD0fGNmA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOl6a80TcE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtZxUB2rRE&feature=related thats all tnx

Comments are closed.