Make your child the next star @ Promil i-Shine Talent Camp

Another press release which might be of interest to stage moms or those who simply want to develop their child’s talent and confidence 😀

Promil I-Shine Logo

Kids all over the country will be getting their chance to shine and be discovered as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp begins its search for the brightest star with a grand event launch at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall from April 9-10. It will be a whole day of singing, dancing and acting workshops designed to nurture the star potential in each child. These workshops will be led by the country’s leading talent schools: Center for Pop, The Regine Tolentino Dance Studio, and Trumpets Playshop.

What’s more, kids who shine at the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp will be given a chance to become part of GMA’s newest TV talent search, as each workshop will serve as an audition to Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp TV! The big winner of this talent search will get P200,000 (tax-free) plus a contract with the GMA Artist Center!

To join, simply accompany your kids, ages 4 to 7 years old, to the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp, fill up the registration form, and submit the following requirements: child’s birth certificate, 2 valid IDs of the parent/guardian, parent’s written consent (if the companion is not the child’s parent), and a proof of purchase receipt of Promil Pre-School (any size) dated January 1, 2011 onwards. You can also register online at http://www.ishine.com.ph.

The search for the next big talent will also go nationwide as the Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp visits SM Cebu on April 15-16, SM Rosales (Dagupan) on April 27-28, and SM Davao on May 2-3.

The Promil Pre-School i-Shine Talent Camp is organized by GMA Network Inc., and Promil Pre-School. Promil Pre-School, a powdered milk drink for children 4-7 years old, partners and supports all parents in developing their child’s talents. It contains Nutrissentials – a unique combination of essential nutrients to help optimize a child’s full potential. For inquires, please call the Wyeth Careline at 81-WYETH (99384) or the provincial toll-free number 1-800-10-884-2222.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. LENI AVANCENA says

I WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE HOW CAN I BE ABLE TO REGISTER MY 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO THIS SUMMER CAMP. THANKS

2. Ivy Enrile says

I would like to Inquire how can I register my son he is 3 years old. What are the requirements? thank you

3. marivic l.morales says

i would like to inquire ,how can i register my daughter she is 4years old.thank you

4. fritz cyril rosas says

i would like to inquire,how can i register my son he is 2yr old and 7 months old. thank you

5. solita a. martin says

i want to register my grandson just want to know if it still be possible he is 5 years old this coming october, and what is the mechanics and when will the contest starts. thank you and GOD bless

6. solita a. martin says

i want to register my grandson kyle andrei i want to know how and what is thew mechanics of the game and when the contest will begin, thank you and more power. GOD bless

7. glen abarle says

hi good afternoon i heard about your event at showtime. so how can i register my 4yr old daughter named eujalhaine marieth gonzales!! and what are the mechanics of the camp!! can u pls send me an e-mail!! godbless

8. jayson aro says

please watch Zairah Angeles at youtube to be amazed on her talent as grand winner of CB Mall Kiddies’ Star

9. Fionna De Guzman says

Could you pls help me since my daughter is 7years old who loves to sing and dance.She also loves to dress-up and loves fashion.Thant’s why when I say your advertisement regarding such I immediately got interested.How could my daughter join?

10. grace b.buenaventura says

hi good afternoon ,my son wayne b. bueventura 3 years old,who loves to dance i’d like to asked how to join and register in this contest? thank you!!!

11. crescilda sandico says

hi good afternoon,how can i register my son,Jhone Paul Cedrick Saguinsin 3 years old.thank you…….

Trackbacks