It’s five days till Christmas and here at Ajay’s Writings on The Wall, we’d like to give you the gift of health. We think it’s more important than the designer bag or gadget or jewelry you’re craving. When we’re not healthy, we wouldn’t be able to travel, eat and have fun… just think about that 🙂
So yes, health maintenance is the name of the game. We can do this by exercising, eating the right food and taking vitamins or meds when it’s called for. The best New Year’s resolution you can make is to learn how to take care of yourself. And for this holiday season, here’s what lucky readers can win from our promo: a Bayer bag consisting of 1 bottle of Rogin-E, 1 bottle of Calci-Aid, 2 tubes of Bepanthen Baby Ointment, 2 tubes of Berocca, and 8 blister packs of Saridon, the miracle drug for headaches.
I’ve always been taking Calci-Aid for strong bones and lately, I’m just nuts over Berocca which is dissolved in water and tastes like orange juice when you drink it. But the most impressive for me so far is Saridon which I found to be effective in curing my headaches, especially when I lack sleep because of my crazy work shifts or blogging too much 🙂 It’s good as well for easing minor body pains. (no kidding!)
For the contest, we would just like you to share how you cope with headaches when it comes. According to data, 50 to 75% of all adults aged 18-65 suffer from headaches at least once a year.” Migraine headaches alone, account for 400,000 days of work lost yearly per million people in developed countries.
Here are some questions to guide you in crafting your answers:
1. How often do you have headaches?
2. Do you know why you suffer from headaches?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most painful, how painful are the headaches you usually experience?
4. How do your headaches affect you at work, or in your personal life?
5. Is your boss understanding or sympathetic to you when you complain of headaches?
6. Do you take medicine for you headaches? What medicine do you take, and how often do you take it?
7. Have you tried seeing a doctor about your headaches? Why or why not?
Here’s how to join this promo:
1. Post your answers to the Ajay’s Writings on the Wall page on Facebook. Extra points will be given to those who can encourage their friends to comment on their headache experience too. (they must comment on your post)
2. The Top 3 who give the best answers (plus points for the comments they gain) will be chosen to receive the gift packs. The other 7 winners will be chosen randomly via random.org
3. Winners must be ready to claim their prizes at a specific point in Metro Manila. No provincial dispatches of the items will be allowed (unless you’re willing to shoulder the shipping fees).
Good luck! Would love to hear from you 🙂 Merry Christmas!