While there’s much anticipation for the so-called iPhone 5, tech giant Samsung has shown that it’s ahead of the game with the recent launch in London of its high-end smartphone, the Galaxy S III (or S3).
Word has it that the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be available to consumers starting late May or June. Being a Galaxy S2 user, I am of course excited about this development since I would like to know if there’s enough reason to upgrade. Judging from the specs of the new Samsung android phone, looks like there are lots of reasons to switch phones now indeed! 🙂
Here are some features to love about the upcoming Galaxy S3: (taken from the official Galaxy website)
– 4.8 HD Super Amoled display
– lets you watch videos as you email or text with screen pop-up
– S Voice feature responds to your words: you can tell it to wake up, answer, even take a photo.
– with Direct Call, if you’re messaging and want to call instead, simply lift your phone to your ear and it will dial your friend automatically.
– Share photos, videos & games you’re playing with AllShare Cast and even use your phone as a game controller
The Samsung Galaxy S3 runs on the latest Android OS version 4.0 (also called Ice Cream Sandwich). We surmise that the phone will be launched in the Philippines in the last week of May and that the price will be in the range of 28,000-30,000…will keep you updated 🙂