Congratulations to Ruby Khaye Mission Nepomuceno, the winner of our recent giveaway for a Cream Silk gift pack. The second winner for the Nature Republic beauty set failed to contact us after several attempts so I chose another winner in the person of Iris Castillo. Please refer to the original posts here and here for the official Rafflecopter widget display of the winners.
Anyhow, am happy to announce the first international giveaway I will be hosting and this is via a free subscription to a local or international magazine of your choice from Zinio.com. Zinio is the modern, high-tech way to read stuff, with over 5,000 digital magazines to choose from which you can easily browse from your laptop, desktop, mobile phone and e-book reader like Kindle.
We will be picking out nine winners via the usual randomizer. Winners get to choose their magazine and length of subscription, costing up to US$100 each!
Here are the general mechanics:
1. Open to local and international readers of annalyn.net so it doesn’t matter if you live in the Philippines, UK, the United States or Timbuktu for as long as you have connectivity.
2. Decision on the winners, as announced, is final. In case winner hasn’t claimed or responded after five days, another winner will be chosen.
The rest of the rules on how to win via Rafflecopter:
In the meantime, get updated on the following irresistible offers from Zinio:
– 5 issues of select magazines for only $5. Offer ends July 26. See this link.
– Get 2 years for the price of 1 year on select tech magazines. Your choices are: Macworld, PC Advisor and Ipad & iPhone User. Offer ends July 29.
– Get 3 new magazines for $5 every month, with Z-Pass. Keep the same 3 or swap your titles every month and explore. Keep your current subscriptions as they are if you like, and use Z-Pass to test out new magazines instead of committing to a full year of something new.
*** In accordance with US FTC regulations, this blogger was compensated for running this promotion by availing of a Zinio.com magazine subscription of her choice.