@samsungPH recipe challenge: win a Smart Oven + RT6000 ref!
We’ve partnered with our friends from Samsung Philippines to launch a recipe challenge which will give one reader of this blog a chance to win a Samsung Smart Oven worth at least P14,000. I’ve written about it in this post.
But there’s more. The winning recipe will be pitted with the recipes of two other participants in a cook-off end of July 2014 where a Samsung RT6000 digital inverter ref (worth at least P40,000) is at stake for the grand prize winner. The RT6000 ref is the perfect fit for the modern home maker because of its reliability, excellent cooling performance, efficiency, durability and excellent design. It’s an appliance you’d want to have in your kitchen!
Sounds easier than winning the lotto, right? All you have to do is submit your best, award-winning personal recipe to this page from July 15 to July 28, 2014.
The participating blogs for this contest are the following: annalyn.net, animetric.blogspot.com, kellymisa.com. Reader must submit only to one blog site to join.
Here’s the rest of the contest rules:
1. Send your personal recipe with picture to annalyn(dot)net(at)hotmail.com
2. Like the Samsung Philippines Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SamsungPH
3. Like the annalyn.net Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/annalyn.net. We will upload here a dedicated album where the readers can vote on your recipes.Likewise, you are encouraged to share the post to your social networks as much as you can to generate awareness.
4. Criteria for judging will be as follows:
50% – Plating/Presentation
25% – Use of Samsung appliances such as ref, microwave oven etc.
15%- Facebook Likes/ Comments
10% – Originality
The final round, a cook-off, will be held on July 30, 2014 at the Star Chef Culinary of Chef Sylvia Reynoso Gala in #179 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City.
1. The three winners from the three blogs will be doing an actual cooking demo of their recipes.
2. Entries will be cooked and presented on the spot, in front of the judges, for 1 hour only.
3. Basic meat (beef, chicken, fish, and pork), vegetables, condiments, utensils and kitchenware will be provided by the event organizer. Organizer will inform the participants what ingredients and items will be provided in the contest. Participants may bring their own ingredients for their recipes, but will be subject to judges’ approval.
4. Each participant is provided time to set-up and decorate their area.
5. All entries and ingredients must be prepared on site by the participant and host blogger only.
6. Criteria for Judging are as follows:
Cleanliness/Preparation – 30%
Plating – 30%
Taste – 40%
7. Board of judges for this final round are the following:
Chef Ernest Reynoso Gala
Ms. Amby Molina
Mr. Dyeun Zapanta
Ms. Chiqui Tan
Mr. DJ Kim
8. The grand winner will receive a Samsung RT600 ref.
Submitted entries shall be properties of Samsung Philippines, which will hold exclusive rights to publish them in any form.By submitting an image or video file, a participant acknowledges that the photo or video does not infringe on a third party’s intellectual property rights. SamsungPH and its affiliates are not liable for any violations of participants.
Disclosure: annalyn.net received no cash compensation for this contest, other than accepting the product(s) and prizes from brands and PR agencies for giveaway to its readers.
Congratulations to Ms. Lorraine Lorenzo for winning this blog’s recipe challenge with her creation of Thai Chicken Nuggets in Red Curry Sauce. I thank everyone who joined for sending their entries, most were good but unfortunately we only have to pick one. Anyhow…. watch out because there will be a separate giveaway for a Samsung Smart Oven that’s open to all readers. Cheers!