Pls. read at the end of this post for a chance to win a free race kit to Watsons Color Manila Challenge on March 6. It’s a run that’s happening at the Mall of Asia Grounds and the categories are: 3k, 5k and 10k!
Needless to say, am joining this run and looking for a lucky reader to run with me on that date. Running has been one of the fitness activities I’ve engaged in the past few years. Am certainly no long distance runner but in the few times that I did, I’ve always enjoyed the thrill of preparing for the run and the strong sense of community it gives everyone.
In my opinion, it doesn’t really matter if you do only 5k or be a master of the 42k….what’s important is you take the step to be healthy and work towards the attainment of your New Year’s resolution or personal goals to be fit or fitter.
Whether it’s a major or minor run, I take into consideration a few important things:
1. Hydrate, hydrate. Guzzling jugs of water is a must.
2. Look your best despite the sweat.
3. Protect yourself from the harsh rays of the sun always. Using the right sunscreen is non-negotiable.
The Watsons Color Manila Challenge 2016 is also known as the Watsons SunWarrior Challenge. And rightly so. There’s no other place like Watsons to get all the major sun protection products under one roof!
And did we tell you there’s so much to love about the Color Manila 2016 race kit? Registrants get a tank top sando, race bib, shades, headwear, color packets and a finisher’s medal.
If you get picked in my giveaway, you get all these and be waived from paying the registration fee of P950. How cool is that?
For a chance to win and run with me on March 6, just follow these simple procedures:
1. Follow my Instagram @annalyn_jusay and @watsonsph
2. Repost the Color Manila Run poster on your IG shown in the abovemost portion of this post. Use the hashtags #WatsonsSunwarrior #SunWarriorChallengewithAnnalyn #sparkitph and tell me why you want to run on March 6. Tag a few of your friends if possible.
Good luck and see you at the Watsons Color Manila Run 2016 😉