Bakery Fair 2017: 9th International Exhibition on Bakery, Confectionery, and Foodservice Equipment and Supplies is ongoing until tomorrow, February 19, from 10 am to 7pm at the World Trade Center, Pasay City.
As we have seen in the past, expect here the latest eye catching creations from the country’s top bakers, seminars about the business and the trends now driving the industry.
Guests at the expo can expect to:
– see new products in the baking industry
– know about the latest innovations in the baking industry
– Learn about increasing varieties of products. There is a growing consumer interest in artisan style breads in all markets. Existing bakeries are expanding their offering of their products for breads which are perceived to be healthy or simply for new bread types to give added variety to the bread offering.
– See under one roof the technological advancement and techniques in baking, gain competitive intelligence about market leaders and to track industry trends and opportunities.
– Meet industry players and members of the 13-country International Federation of Chinese Bakery and Confectionery Association.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/BakeryFairPhilippines