Having been able to test-drive the just-launched Nokia N93, I am now seriously thinking of investing in a cellphone. Although the price is to be announced yet, it wouldn’t hurt much spending something like P45,000 for a multifunction phone that acts as a videoplayer, digicam, music player and all that .. just as long as you have it insured!! hehe
What makes the Nokia N93 hot:
– 3.2 megapixels with Carl Zeiss optics, 3x optical zoom, MPEG4 video capture
– DVD-like video quality with built-in Adobe Premiere software that will enable you to create professional -looking videos (and who knows even a movie!) With Adobe, burn your images in a CD by plugging your phone to your computer and edit away!
– share the images via TV out, MMS, email, bluetooth and 3G.
– blog from your phone via Flickr
– WLAN/WiFi connectivity at 802.11 b/g and/or Universal Plug n Play (UPnP)
– Rip CDs and transfer music using the Nokia Music Manager PC software
– 50 MB internal memory with 128 MB mini SD card
The Nokia N73 is another highly-desirable phone with the following features:
– 3.2 megapixels with the same Carl Zeiss optics
– large 2.4 inch display like the N93
– view your photos’ slideshow with random zoom and pan and stereo music
– Adobe Photoshop Album 3.0 Starter Edition installed
– tag photos then upload them via Flickr or Nokia Lifeblog
– overall size and design is sleek and slim at only 116 g., with 42 MB internal memory and support for SD card
Testing the Nokia N73 with my blog on it. Hmm, cool!