Two days to go before Lazada’s much-vaunted 11-11 sale which has been happening on the same date, every year for the past five years. Here’s what to expect in the 2016 edition of the Online Revolution.
1. Look out for flash deals which will be available for a limited time. Among the products up for grabs at irresistible prices are a 32” Slim LED TV for only Php 5,499, a Fujidenzo 20L microwave oven for Php 1,999, a Star Mobile 4.5” smart phone for Php 999, an HP desk jet printer for Php 888, and L’Oreal’s lip and cheek palette set for P399, among many others.
2. As if flash sales aren’t enough, more appealing are the P11 peso deals on such items as a Virtual Reality Box, LED light bulb rotating lamp and a Genius gaming mouse. Look out for them.
3. It pays to follow Lazada’s social media channels because they will be announcing free shopping vouchers as well as giveaways from top brands like Samsung, MamyPoko, Unilever, JBL, Lenovo and others.
4. The 11-11 sale will run from November 11 to December 12, 2014. Lazada announced that there will be weekly specials- a curation of items for beauty fans, supermoms, techies, fashionistas and people from all inclinations of life. The portal itself has 17 categories to choose from, which will not leave one wanting for choices.
5. Are you a MasterCard user? Get an additional 12% off on top of already discounted prices.
6. Shop away and get lucky along the way. Isuzu Philippines is giving away a brand new pick-up for more out of town road trips, and Turkish Airlines is raffling off air tickets to fly the grand winner to a dream vacation.
“This year, we have secured commitments from big brand partners for more than one million deals to make Christmas shopping more exciting and effortless for Filipinos,” said Lazada CEO Inanc Balci.” Specifically, this translates to 12,500
local and international brands and 6,000 merchants joining our 11-11 sale.”
Coming in full force were brand representatives during the Lazada Online Revolution media launch last November 3 at the Ascott BGC Ballroom in Taguig City. Shown in photo (first row, from left) are: Bosch Business Developer, Juan Paulo Mendoza and Brand Manager, Martin Valenzuela (Power Tools); Unilever E-Commerce Manager, Kay Veloso; Nestle Sales Business Excellence and E-Commerce Head, Randy Allan Elido; ASUS PR Head, Anvey Factora; Mamy Poko Brand Manager, Ann Charmaine Obedencio; L’Oreal CEO Thibault De Saint Victor; Reckitt Benckiser eCommerce Manager, Justin Rafael S. Francisco; Imarflex VP for Sales & Distribution, Anita Papa Senior.
(Second row, from left): Bum Fashion Marketing Manager, Stanley Briz; Platinum Karaoke Sales Director, Ankur Chaudhary; Cherry Mobile Product Marketing Head, Lorraine Javalera; JBL/ Harman Kardon Country Head, Larry Secreto; Microsoft CBD Director, Jerry Bongco, P&G Associate Director of Sales, Luis Yanga; Canon’s Jill Santiago; SanDisk Country Sales Manager Ron Flores; and Samsung Chief Marketing Officer Chad Sotelo.