One fine Sunday, Lucia and I went on a road trip to Amadeo, Cavite to check out Aminsana Events Place. I don’t recall being in Amadeo before but I was surprised to learn it’s less than 30 minutes away from Tagaytay. In fact, this town calls itself the Coffee Capital of the Philippines.
As its name suggests, Aminsana Events Place is a venue for special occasions like weddings, debuts, reunions, proms and other parties that needs a lot of space. Here’s just an idea of how big it is:
The garden is 1500 square meters
Parking area is 1200 square meters
With a 65-square meter covered area for caterers.
It can be set up like this –
The main event and receptions happen in the covered Pavilion which is all of 550 square meters and can accommodate as much as 300 persons.One can also put here everything needed for the party such as the buffet tables, mobile bar, dessert bar, photo booth etc.
The suites with a size of 150 square meters was my favorite part of Aminsana because it had the feel of a five-star hotel. It consisted of a master’s bedroom where the bride or debutante can prepare before the big event. And there was also a receiving area, a kitchen and an auxiliary bedroom for the groom, entourage or other guests to stay in.
Rental for Aminsana Events Place starts at P70,000 for 100 persons. This already includes the exclusive use of the entire area, there will be no other parties held for the duration of one’s reservation.
For a hassle free event, Aminsana is connected with the finest suppliers in town; they have a list of accredited caterers, musicians, stylists, florists and transport providers.
Aminsana Events Place is in A. Mabini St. Amadeo, Cavite
Tel. nos. +632 4014825, +63 917 8494149
Directions/how to go here:
1. From the Tagaytay Rotunda, follow Aguinaldo Highway to Nasugbu, Batangas.
2. After approximately 2 kms, you will see a Petron Station on your right.Turn right on the road before the Petron Station.
3. Once you get to the first MAJOR intersection, you will see signs that say to Manila via AMADEO. Make a right here. Landmark is a gasoline station on your right and a 7-11 on your left.
4. Follow this road for about 7 kilometers until the road forks to the left and to the right.
5. Follow the fork to the left. This will take you to the town proper of Amadeo. You will pass a church on your left and the Amadeo Municipal Hall on the right.
6. After passing the church and the municipal hall, continue on the same road. One of the landmarks you will pass is a cell site tower on your left.
7. After 2 kilometers from the church and the municipal hall, you will see Aminsana Events Place on your right. It is a huge complex with a grey see through fence.