Last November, I wrote about the Vivo V5 launch and now that it’s 2017, fans are in for something much better with the introduction of the Vivo V5 Plus – dubbed the most advanced selfie smartphone to date!
Of course, the proof of the pudding is in the eating…in this case, the shooting, hehe. We live tested the Vivo V5 Plus during its launch at the Mall of Asia Atrium last Saturday and I must say am really impressed. Scratch that…I want this, and am sure you’d want this phone too. The main reason being that this gadget will amplify your beauty 10x with its advanced photography features that’s already as good as a professional studio.No kidding 🙂
It seems selfie phones are all the rage these days because of the prevalence of social media. For singles, just imagine the number of right swipes you’d have on Tinder if you use the Vivo V5 Plus, lol. As for me, I love my self-portraits taken with the V5 Plus camera, it gave me an instant confident boost that day. The Selfie Soft Light feature is spot on because you can have a good shot even in poor lighting conditions.
Vivo is also known for instituting the ‘bokeh effect’ in the V5 series. Bokeh is a technique in advanced photography where the background is aesthetically blurred or intentionally put out of focus. For example, this is beautiful for taking night shots with lights or you want to get rid of pesky photo bombers.
The Vivo V5 Plus will be available for sale in the Philippines on January 28 at an introductory retail price of P19,990. And this should appeal to countless basketball fans because no less than NBA superstar Stephen Curry is the brand’s endorser.
Here’s the complete Vivo V5 Plus specifications:
– 20 mp IMX376 front-facing camera co-engineered with Sony and a second 8mp camera to collect depth of field information
– 16mp rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
– ultra-fast Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor
– 4GB of RAM
– 5.5-inch display made of 5th generation Corning Gorilla glass
– 1.8 mm wide U-shaped antenna for better signal reception
– high fidelity (Hi-Fi) sound using AK4376 system
– Funtouch 3.0 UI using Android 6.0 OS
– fast charging feature with 3160mAh battery
– updated fingerprint recognition technology which enables users to unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds
For more information, check out Vivo website at vivoglobal.ph, their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/VivoPhil, Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vivophil/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/vivophil)