Everyone should know by now am a Flickr loyalist, unless somebody tells me there’s a better photo software around. I was absolutely thrilled when I discovered I could make a magazine cover out of it, as well as photo mosaics and frames. Watch out for the applications in my blog soon. If you know of any other Flickr apps, buzz me and let’s exchange tips.
Other things that made me smile this week:
– seeing that the pair of shoes I’d been eyeing for weeks was at 50% off and of course I had to buy it on the spot!
– seeing the iPod nano in the flesh which was akin to ogling at a full-breasted woman with a small waist. How was that possible Steve?
– hearing from old friends, and not just forwarded emails ( I have like 1,500 unopened ones in my inbox)
– thinking about Tokyo far away; thinking about Mr. Yakiniku adoring me, close to home
Things that made me frown:
– being torn between the iPod Mini (which I still have to pay in full) and the iPod nano
– Withdrawing a big sum of money from the ATM with the amount debited but no money comes out from the cash dispenser. (The moolah would be reverted from my account four days later but what a hassle. ATM users, be warned. Technology sucks sometimes)