I am tagging them pretty bloggers Jane, Vina Noemi and Iska (ditto with all the beautylicious women out there) on this ongoing meme which asks you to describe 10 of your life’s simplest pleasures. I am so (in) famous that nobody tagged me 😛 but I am doing this just the same. The trick is to be original with your answers and not repeat those which have already been written by your circle of friends….now go!
1. Finding a good pair of shoes which you buy for P299 and getting bugged with questions like: “Where did you get that beautiful, expensive- looking thing??”
2. Friendster testimonials which I didn’t have to solicit from my friends (as opposed to: paki-gawa naman ako ng testi or I will commit suicide, please please please??!)
3. Eating tuyo, sinangag and itlog ~ down-home cooking after a week gorging on gourmet food (as a lifestyle writer would say: ” sa sobrang sarap they now all taste the same!”)
4. Hearing someone say they read my
shitty blog (whew! another voyeur there)
5. Staring at digital photos where I appear pretty (hahahah)
6. Travelling to a place (local or foreign) for the very first time
7. Kisses & hugs from my kiddies
8. Receiving presents, especially if you like them
9. Finishing a deadline early or on time
10. A cup of hot brewed coffee when I look like a dead man walking on my graveyard shift
11. Now I don’t know which is better: ice cream, prime rib steak or sex
but honestly, i won’t mind sex after a good meal. hehehe!
pareho tayo sa #3 and #4 mo eh:wink: isip isip pako
I tried to be original so didn’t add whatever you had listed already. Pero I agree with all your simplest pleasures except no. 2 only because I don’t really use my friendster account.
hay naku, i was supposed to tag you noh…i got this same meme the other day. i’m still thinking of original answers…naubos na yata lahat. i’ll just rephrase na lang kaya, hehe.
i really like your honesty ajay,walang kiyeme,that’s why i enjoy reading your blog.
annabanana tagged me too but i still haven’t done it yet. how are you doing my friend,miss you at berks.:smile:
i’ve been reading your list since the other day. so interesting i still can’t complete mine hehehehe…