This cracked me up:
Top Ten Blogger Lies
Top Ten Reasons Why Nobody Reads Your Blog
Link care of Instapundit.
Add to this the Top Ten Lessons I Learned in 18 Months of Blogging:
1. Man does not live on bread alone but Google Adsense will do.
2. Politics in the blogosphere is as bad as the politicians bloggers write about.
3. Blogging cliques, anyone?
4. Accept the fact that your writing quality suffers if you aim to post everyday.
5. Unless you’re paid to sit on your ass like what those probloggers do.
6. “Just because I don’t leave a comment doesn’t mean I don’t read your blog (or else you’ll be getting 276 comments in one day, ugh!)”
7. You don’t always have to believe site statistics. What led you to believe you can trust some bloggers’ site statistics?
8. There are insecure peeps who think that linkbacks are as precious as the availability of water in the Sahara and therefore will do their darn best to deprive you of it.
9. Good writing and good manners need not go together (as manifested by some bloggers who don’t have the courtesy of responding to your emails)
10. Not all bloggers want to be in the limelight, even if they bore you to death with all those family pictures.
this was hilarious, ajay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hapy new year ajay!
again, thanks for the christmas ecard you sent me!
i will try to learn from all these lessons you shared.
TRUE TRUE TRUE!
Very well said!
This post made me laugh
AL BjÃ¸rnstad says
Agree…agree… 🙂 You hit the nail!
for almost a year I have been blogging…
hmm I did not realized somebody envy would lead to a silly post against my wit 😉 😆
well… true.. where are those nasties in this blogsphere
I don’t know with you, but I think blogging is just something you want to express and express alone. If you find blogging much of a strain, I can’t blame you. You are famous for your blogs and, well, I guess you are just tired. Now if not for my lethargic nature when i’m at home, i’ll probably say more. But I can’t.
Anyway, it is only the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. Think of it.
:smile:maayong buntag, miss pwedeng penge ulit ng fone # mo? nanjan ako between 21 and 29; i also sent you an email sa olivemist.
Tama si Karl. Let’s define blogging for what it truly is – An online diary. Now, it so happens that someone actually reads them and learns something new – that’s a bonus. Plus, it doesn”t hurt to earn a little for your efforts.:grin:
amen… except for number 10.
from some bloggers, i’d rather see their pictures than read what they’ve written, hehehe…