Anyway, I was too stoked from all the shopping (and window shopping) that I ended my day having a heavenly cupcake and coffee combo at Cupcakes by Sonja.
For those who need it, here are my tips for a worthwhile, hassle-free experience in the Robinsons Malls Red Hot Sale:
1. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
2. Hydrate, hydrate. You don’t want to be thirsty with all the mouthwatering bargains around 🙂
3. Stuff your wallet and debit card with enough cash to go around, but then….
4. Always try before you buy!
5. Take time looking around and going through all the items on sale.
6. Make sure your hands can carry all those shopping bags, otherwise bringing along a companion is fun too. The more, the merrier!
The Robinsons Red Hot Sale is ongoing until August 31 in all Robinsons Malls nationwide. Take home a hand soap and other URC products for every P1000 spent! Here are the locations:
Robinsons Place Manila
Robinsons Metro East
Robinsons Place Malolos
Robinsons Place Pangasinan
Robinsons Place Santiago
Robinsons Place Imus
Robinsons Place Dasmarinas
Robinsons Place Lipa
Robinsons Town Mall Los Banos
Robinsons Place Palawan
Robinsons Place Bacolod
Robinsons Place Dumaguete
Robinsons Place Iloilo
Robinsons Place Roxas
Robinsons Place Gensan
Robinsons Place Butuan
Robinsons Supermarket Pulilan
Robinsons Supermarket Cabanatuan
Find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsMalls
on Twitter at https://twitter.com/RobinsonsMalls
on Instagram at https://instagram.com/RobinsonsMallsofficial (on the @RobinsonsMallsofficial Instagram account, get the chance to win P1000 gift certificates by reposting/regramming the sale poster, tag five of your friends and use the hashtag #RobinsonsRedHotSale)