Honda Philippines, Inc. (HPI) recently launched its futuristic scooter called Honda Click 125i which is geared not only towards the young, but also the young at heart.
Priced at 87,900, it has the following high-tech features and specifications:
– fuel efficiency of 64.3 km/liter at 50kph
– eco-friendly engine with the Enhanced Smart Power technology that promotes efficient combustion and reduces friction
– Unique Honda ACG Starter is able to start the engine jolt free and with a more refined sound
– Idling Stop System eliminates wasteful fuel consumption by automatically switching the engine off after 3 seconds in traffic lights and other brief stops. And when it’s time to move, the driver just has to twist the throttle to Start up and Go in less than a second.
– Brake Lock prevents the motor from jumping when started. With this feature, the scooter remains in an idle state even when stopping on a hill.
– Side Stand Switch
– Bigger tubeless tires for better traction
– Dual Keen Eyes LED Headlight provides the rider with 80% higher light intensity,
– Magnetic Key Shutter prevents theft
– Available colors: Pearl Horizon White, Asteroid Black Metallic and Candy Rosy Red
For more information, visit www.hondaph.com