Mobile phone fanatics who prefer their smartphones to do more, other than offer seamless connectivity and push emails have something to look forward to with the soon-to-be launched Sony Ericsson Xperia X2. It’s a Windows Mobile QWERTY touch phone that also appeals to your artistic side by boasting of an 8.1 megapixel camera, WVGA video recording and a 3.2 inch high resolution touchscreen that provides DVD quality viewing.
Get a discount of one thousand pesos when you reserve the Xperia X2 prior to its commercial availability. The phone’s special introductory price is at P28,500 when you purchase the handset from February 1-12, 2010. For inquiries, visit the nearest Sony Ericsson Experience shop, participating dealers or call the Customer Service Hotline 789-1860.
Some specifications of this smartphone:
– signature 3D panel with 3D effects, zoom and music playback controls.
– 14 preloaded Xperia panels and 16 more to download. New panels include CNN, YouTube™, Facebook™, Skype, Google™ and other support panels.
– X2’s TV out cable can show MS Office presentations on the big screen. Users can open and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents right from the phone
– a SlideView feature provides quick access to frequently used mobile phone activities.
– Colors available in Elegant Black or Modern Silver
I wish I could buy that luxurious and elegant SE Experia 🙂 Two of my officemates have just bought Satio last week. Super inggit ako. Hehehe!
Btw, thanks for commenting on my Century Tuna entry, Ms. Ajay. More power to you.
Stay sweet and sexy ?
Hala bakit question mark ang lumabas after ‘sexy’?
Stay sweet and sexy ? dapat yan eh
Question mark pa rin, haha. Never mind, buntis kasi ako 😀
Good luck with your entry 😉